Tuesday, December 27, 2005

CHRISTMAS

When people ask me what I'm doing for Christmas and I tell them, they look at me with a mixture of shock, pitty, and wonder.
So here it is in pictures...

Christmas Eve Lunch- presents with Grandpa and Sassy!

Christmas Eve Afternoon-
Harrison played handbells at the 3:00 service.
It was so cute!

Christmas Eve Evening- Gift Exchange With
The Crackhead, Lolly & Pop-Pop...
I honestly think Lolly tried to do a little better. They don't have any toys at her house, so she took most of them home. As for Beck, I must have heard- "I did better this year!"..."We didn't over buy!"..."I did so good! You should have seen the stuff I put back."
I still can't figure out if she really believes all that or she's just in denial.



CHRISTMAS DAY-
SANTA!

Christmas Day Afternoon-
Mi-Mi's for lunch and more gifts...
Then to the barn to see Lolly's new horse...

Christmas Day Dinner- Grandmother's
In the chaos, I didn't get a single picture of my own children. I was trying to take one of Sully and Jessica thought I had a handful of trash.

AND NOW THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.....
The very very most favoritest toy of all-

A $4.99 Shaving Set!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: