Sunday, December 17, 2006

FIRST TWO WEEKS OF DECEMBER....

It's been busy, but lots of fun.
Here are some of the highlights:

Harrison and Alexander riding the carousel after seeing Happy Feet. I now have a tap-dancin' maniac for a son! (I took this one with my camera phone)

We visited MaMa to celebrate her 91st Birthday. She's an amazing woman! I want to be like her when I grow up... The Local 72 Christmas Party
It is so big that last year Harrison thought it
was Jesus' official Birthday party.

Harrison and Rylee were just a little excited.

Harrison won a door prize was relieved to finally
have his "own credit card"...if he only knew!We went to a Christmas party "at the towers" as Sully calls it. The boys were watching a performance by the opera when... Sully got just a little freaked out!

We also went to ride the Pink Pig one night and to Build-A-Bear with Grandpa and Sassy one afternoon. I tried to get the pics from my phone, but it's not playing nice tonight. And we had a potluck with my photo-friends and there isn't a single picture to show for it! But we did go to a studio party for Marc and Zack. Marc did a really cool slideshow: http://climie.com/ufccparty.html Harrison is in over half the fist 34 pictures and I'm even in a couple. That's all for now.

Florida pics coming soon!


No comments: