Wednesday, August 08, 2007

FISHING AT DUSK

Sometimes things just come together...and even if it was a late start, we went fishing on Donnie's land. We caught a ton of fish. I've never seen anything like it. Good thing Uncle Pat and Jacob went with us. We were kept very busy fixing poles and removing the fish. The kids had a blast...however I had a brim that voided something yellow on my hand!!Jacob and Uncle Pat went to buy red wigglers and met Otis Nixon. Jacob took his pic. And we're off...
We caught lots of brim. Then Sully caught the first bass, but he wouldn't touch it. He had been stuck by too many brim at that point. Troy kissing his biggest catch for luck before he threw it back in...and when I say he threw it back...he THREW it back.
We fished a little too late. The only thing we had for light was the focusing light on the camera and a couple of cigarette lighters. I'm going to add flashlight to the list of things I bring next time...along with sharp needle nose pliers and hand wipes for the yellow stuff.

No comments: