Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A GREEN CORN FESTIVAL!

Harrison was in his first play at school. He had the part of Samoset. It didn't earn him a SAG card, but he totally nailed his lines! Then the kids took turns reading their latest literary works.


"I Am Thankful For..."
by Harrison

I am thankful for my dad and my mom and my brutr. Becus I love thim. I like school and trees and moosik. I like trees bekus thees giv us oxogin. I like moosik beecus I am in cuiyre. I lik school beekus I lorn a lot.

So if there was some kind of universal emoticon for proud sappy mom, I'd do it here. Maybe like a :') ...does that convey smiling and crying at the same time? Probably already been invented. I'll have to try again. How about :-}( to represent "I'm sad because Sully said I have a mustache"? I'll stop now...

Harrison also lost another tooth. That totally goes against my "No Growing Up" policy. Sully informed me that he lost a tooth, too. He said it just grew back faster.

No comments: