Friday, May 09, 2008

RUDE KID

The play was a success and Harrison's first experience was a fantastic one. He really got into it and met a lot of great people. He's constantly coming out with something like, "I saw Sitting Bull at the Mexican Restaurant." It cracks me up.


He was a member of the company and the kid that bugs Charlie in the first scene. They carried the gag through the entire play and it was pretty cute...but I'm a little partial. When people asked him what he did, he would say, "I'm a rude kid." Here he is after the show on the final night with the man that will forever be known as Charlie. And thanks Ron (aka: Buffalo Bill) for the picture!
It's still too early to tell if he'll do this again. He has been very flattered by the attention and request for autographs. People look a little stunned when they ask if he is going to be an actor when he grows up. He tells them that he is going to be a monster truck driver, cowboy, and chase tornadoes. I don't think he even realizes that people make a living acting. He was bit by the bug when I took him to see Bye Bye Birdie a couple of years ago...we'll see if this satisfied the itch.And here is his favorite souvenir- the head band from the Indian Ceremony...just a hunch, but I think the itch will return...

No comments: