Tuesday, June 02, 2009

CONGRAT'ING THE GRAD

We celebrated Kasie's graduation from high school last night. Here are a few of the pics...

Kasie Reese a.k.a. The Groupie
Mo & Addy
Kasie's boyfriend, Trey.
Don't try this at home. But if you do, invite Harrison and Talon over because they were loving it...
Reese & Harrison
Pat & Kasie
I think you know these two. One is bragging that he has jumbo cherry topping and that it taste good because it has high fructose corn syrup in it... guess which one...
this picture just makes me smile...
sliding...
and speculating on the wasp's cause of death. oddly enough, being trapped in a car without food or water wasn't one of them. I think it was a sword fight...
Dalton's band was still playing come nightfall...
Mi-Mi & Kasie
It's hard to believe. Kasie was one when I graduated from high school. I had a hoodie with two pockets on the front. She liked to put a foot in each so she could stand up while I carried her aorund. Boy time flies....
Congrats!

No comments: