Monday, February 08, 2010

IT'S ALL IN WHO YOU KNOW...

We attended three great events last week at no charge. It really is incredible how blessed we are and how much cool stuff we get to do with the boys...


First Up: World of Wheels
and they're off...

the envy of my preschool class... Love these cars. There was one at Pop's that I used to play in. It was my favorite after the Austin Bantam. ghetto-fabulous Pop-Pop after aggravating Arthur Fonzarelli...
Rat Rods
I can totally see Harrison having a found object car one day. I should start saving things that I usually discard... like the piece of roofing I found in his backpack yesterday. This car had a sign on it saying "Please Do Touch". I think the chick on the hood might want to find another place to sit. Zingers
I don't get it? Can you drive these things with a remote or something? Why so serious?
Harrison has developed a new way of driving me up the wall. It's his collection of fake smiles. "The Creepy Smile" and "The Goofy Monkey Smile", aka: "Stop Before Mom Pops You In The Head", are the most aggravating. This one was made even more creepier by the sorbet...

Next up is the Thrasher's game!
So. Much. Fun!
The Goalie Match-Up:
The Thrashers
Sully spent a lot of time trying to pronounce it.I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what was going on...
The best part of any professional sports game: Kiss Cam!
We had a really great time. The crowd was great, the game was exciting, and noise was tolerable (very important for two members of our family).
We also went to a School Rock, Rolling Stones concert at The 5 Spot in L5P with Andrea. Andrea had some very exciting news... she's having a little girl!! woo-hoo!! I do not have any pictures... I'm shattered. I thought about taking the camera, but didn't. I mean it would have been cool to have some pictures, but you can't always get what you want. I'll stop now...

Soooo if you find you have extra tickets... call us! :)

No comments: