Saturday, May 29, 2010

WHAT WAS I THINKING???

I helped coach Sully's team. "Coach" isn't the right word... maybe "Wrangle"... like wrangling cats... burning cats on crank with chiggers and peanut butter stuck to the roof of their mouth. If that last sentence didn't convey how totally crazy it was, this should...



Sully stops the ball...Twin A approaches and snatches the ball...Ball is loose!
Twin B grabs the ball...
Or tries... Dog pile!
Twin B has the ball, but Twin A is pushing his head into the ground while Sully tries to loosen it...
Wish I could say this was early in the season or not the norm...

1 comment:

Amy H said...

I'm crying from laughing so hard! They do know their on the same team? right?

My 6 year old nephew started flag football this week. I can't wait to go to a game!