Tuesday, June 26, 2007

ORANGE BEACH

I'm finally getting around to posting pics from the beach. I took the laptop so I could dump my stick and took about 761 pictures...not kidding. The surf was really rough, but perfect for the body board...

We found this huge playground and bike path.
We went to Lambert's to eat lunch. I knew boys would love the thrown rolls. They have added a really cool playground that is a long train across the front. It was a huge hit, too. And we also hit the Disney Store outlet while we were so far out for souvenir shopping.
yummy...
because the surf was so rough, we went to a park on the bay. The boys caught hermit crabs, we got to watch a sailing camp, dolphins and join a Bible school for some fishing.

Sully like touching the fish and squid that we used for bait...

What trip to the beach would be complete without go-carts? So on the last night we went to the arcade. The boys won enough tickets for a whoopee cushion...that they proceeded to use at the ice-cream shop.
Here is a picture I took for Father's Day gifts.
and the sunset at Jolly Rogers...

No comments: