Friday, March 14, 2008

MEDIEVAL "GOOD" TIMES

real swords...metal swords...swords that will cut things...
the newest incarnations of the fake smile
after some spare ribs, pepsi and sword-slinging action...the smiles were real
~ the knights~
~the groupie~
the chick in front of us paid for the whole seat, but she only needed the edge..."ching, ching, ca-ching, I know how to block my head now, ching, ching..." and so it goes, and goes, and goes...
sully was quickly back to lego dreaming...
so if you had told me I was going to get to see a cool performance by some long-haired guys that looked like they had done a little too much partying last weekend...I would have guessed these guys...columbia, s.c. on april 18th? anyone?

1 comment:

amy climie said...

is that the black crows? chris robinson and ???

-amy