Friday, March 07, 2008

5:45

One thing I really miss about the old house is the natural light. Our living room was tiny, but it had three big windows, a plate glass door, and white walls. I have the best pictures of Harrison's big blue eyes. At 5:45 the light comes in through a small window that was originally made for window unit. I collapsed on the sofa watching the boys play and Sully covered my legs with a white quilt. I saw it! The light we used to have so effortlessly at the old house. So I grabbed the camera and made them all sit for a picture...even with tofu cuties smeared all over their faces.


and I'm not the only one entertained by the light... at 5:45 we smack the pillows and try to catch the dust.

1 comment:

amy said...

cute photos!

Don't forget daylight savings time tonight. So it will be 6:45 tomorrow.

We had two people come see our house today. Woo Hoo! Did either realtor leave a card, noooooo. oh well