Thursday, January 29, 2009

CRACKIN' GOOD TIME!

So here are the pictures from Harrison's birthday. They have been slow to come because I'm having a hard time admitting that he's eight. He had a small party this year with three friends, crab legs and a sleep-over. Now for the pics...

I have a feeling this will not be the last time I see these four bellied up to a bar. They were just looking at the goldfish. Alex getting ready for the crab cracking...
Alexander went for the chicken fingers instead, but the others put away a serious amount of food... I can't imagine when they are teenagers... ok I can... I really need to stop that...

Sassy made the cupcakes and they were great... as usual. We had a lot of family at the other end of the table. Grandpa, Sassy, Pop-Pop, Lolly, Rere, Rylee, Talon, Jessica, Aunt Beck, and Grandmother all helped us celebrate.
Then we came back home to open more presents and play, play, play... We set the tent up in the living room and got at least four hours sleep. I wasn't expecting much more...
The next morning-
nothing says fun like four boys with no sleep playing a racing game that totally wears you out...
but Macy-Mace didn't have any problem sleeping in...
it really was a great party. :)
thanks everyone!

1 comment:

amy said...

Happy Birthday Harrison!

cute photo of Mace.