Tuesday, January 06, 2009

SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER...

Does it apply to mom's that just
don't want the punkins to go back to school?
Maybe my kids are weird, but they like hanging out with me. Or maybe I'm weird because I like hanging out with them until about 5 pm when it starts to go downhill. Over the break, they went to the nail salon and watched me get my eyebrows waxed. It was so exciting that Harrison had to take pictures. She then gave him the used wax strip to investigate. They were very impressed. He also photographed it, but I'll spare you. And, YES- I made them throw it away and not incorporate it into an art project. I'm sure it would have been something Chewbacca inspired..

oh well... it was fun while it lasted...
I honestly think I hate homework more than they do...
maybe I'll install one of those full spectrum lights
on the steering wheel since we will be in the car so much...
how many days until spring break??

3 comments:

Chandler said...

One word -- HOMESCHOOL!!!! :~)

Denise said...

yeah...except that whole hating homework thing might be an issue. it hasn't been bad this week. we've still had plenty of time to goof off..

Bran said...

Ha ha! Love the waxing pic!