Saturday, May 02, 2009

testing THE camera...

So I had a couple of events to shoot and rented a camera. I'm in love. Bob keeps urging me to purchase it, but I know it's just all part of his plan. His plan to claim that I just had a big electronics purchase and he should be able to get a new television. Our t.v. died back in February (I think?) and life isn't so bad. We still have the one in the bedroom and it gets like 30 cable stations... that is how tech-savvy we are... 30 stations is something to be proud of... why when I was little, we only had 9...

Back to the camera... I just wanted to share this picture I took of Harrison. oh... to spend or not to spend...

3 comments:

caden's place said...

I have to say that the pic is awesome. Very clear and great color.

Chandler said...

I vote SPEND!

Amy H said...

The economy needs your money.

We haven't had a DVD player for about a year. I'm not missing it too much. Jeff keeps saying "when works picks up I'm buying a flat screen" I keep telling him we need curtains first. :)