Tuesday, July 28, 2009

BYRUUUUUUNNNNNN!

So we had Melissa's baby, Byron, for the weekend. What a weekend! He. Never. Slows. Down. I dressed him for bed and before I could get the dirty clothes in the hamper, he was back with a hole in the back of his shirt saying, "boo-boo". So here are some pictures of the chair-climbing, button-pushing, toy-dumping, reminder of why I stopped at two...


I think Reese might have another member in the I Heart Harrison fan-club... This thing was awesome. He was contained and had soft round edges...but was soon back to his Ha-mom-mon (aka Harrison)
stealing the bo-bo
and then on to a new game, HOTTDLUGKITF.
Is it something you purchase at IKEA or
Hold on to the Dog Leg Until You Get Kicked in the Face?
yep. a face-kicking good time...
Being outside was the key. He loves anything with wheels and we have no shortage...such a cute and sweet little booger...
but we had a good time and a new found appreciation for a certain eight and almost five year-old.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you'd like to see nonstop, you can have Bryce anytime you like!

amy said...

If Mace turns up missing but in his place is a stand offish german shepherd. Don't call me, I know nothing...