Thursday, January 24, 2008

SAMURAI JACK PARTY!

I don't think there is a parent alive that likes the idea of fourteen little boys with swords in a moonwalk. So this is how we celebrated Harrison's seventh birthday Samurai Jack style... the best part was the onion volcano
or maybe it was watching the kids trying to
catch rice with their mouths


or getting to sample all the good stuff.maybe the best part was watching
the kids after the fire ball.
yeah...that was so much fun
we did it again.

or it could have been hearing Alex scream,
"It scorched my eyes! Tell me what
my eyes look like now!?"
the best part might have been Sassy's chocolate cupcakes...or the fact that I didn't have to clean my house to have it destroyed by a bakers dozen of busy first graders...or it could have been that all four grandparents were there for moral support and crowd control.

But I think the best part was Harrison got to celebrate his birthday with his buddies and we got to celebrate another year with Harrison!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you're pretty brave to take that many little boys anywhere. Looks like everyone had a fun time.

Amy H (I can't remember my dang blogger password)

Jeff want's to know why it's called a samurai jack party. He asks a lot of questions, typical boy.