Wednesday, July 23, 2008

BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN...

OK...not really. I feel more like I have one foot in the stirrup and I'm being pulled by a horse that acts like it's going to stop, but doesn't...it just runs in a different direction. What a crazy, CRAZY week! We had Mace's heart worms treated and since he has terrible separation anxiety, I can't leave him. So "camp mom" has hit a plateau. But we are keeping busy and trying not to think about all the cool places we could be going or fun things we could be doing. We do have to leave him tomorrow afternoon for a little while and Friday afternoon to go get Tiff. She is at camp and it looks like she is having a good time. I found this picture on the web and thought I would share...And before I forget, Mace has separation anxiety...not stranger anxiety. So if anyone wants to come pet sit the bundle of slobbering love, just let me know. He loves to make new human friends and we would love to go to Target...

I will get the beach pictures posted when I find the little camera. I let Harrison use it and I can't wait to see what he got. I know it's around here somewhere. I still have to post July 4th pictures, too. until then... Whoopi-ty-aye-oh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh I love Mace! I'll trade you for a very protective not good with strangers german shepherd. She's heartworm free!

But Jeff would come looking for her eventually...

-Amy

gotta go walk both dogs now.