Friday, July 11, 2008

UPDATES...

we leave for the beach tomorrow, so I thought I would do one last post before we drop off the radar for a while. so here it is in no particular order...seriously... as random and unorganized as my packing skills...

our neighbors are the best and so is the watermelon they bring us back from the watermelon festival each year. just ask mace... whatever critter lives in the gutter drainpipe must still be alive...

the boys are enjoying one of the best parts of "camp mom"
...sleeping in!

we finally made it to see mama! she is doing well!
my pet black widow, windy, has gone to the
great spider web in the sky...
yes- God knew what he was doing when he gave me boys :)
in other news-
I gave in and bought the rodney atkins song sully has been asking for...the one that talks about scooby doo and happy meals, BUT harrison and I found a JBT song that talks about a gameboy...I may have found a way to reach my children....just like the advertisers.
go-go plant sale is on hold until we get enough rain to soften the ground enough for harrison to dig. he still has fresh rosemary for $1 a bunch. he has made $37.75. please let us know if you are the person that left $11 on the back door a couple of weeks ago.

I think last night was the final night of my prednisone insomnia.
(yeah...that post is coming later.)
and one year ago today, bob and I watched the sunrise from the watchman's hut on machu picchu. it was the trip of a lifetime. it's odd how the biggest and best vacations are the ones that make you feel the smallest...

I'm going to stand in front of the ocean now!

No comments: