Tuesday, August 05, 2008

IN THE WORDS OF SULLY...

"Do you know why I like lemons?
Because they make me dance."
-
when I wouldn't let him dump pasta in the
pot of boiling water because he wasn't listening:
"I took my brat ears off and put my listening ears on."
-
when he was grumpy, I told him I was going to
squeeze him until I squeezed the grumpy out-
like icing from a tube. after two attempts:
"My brain has invincibility."
-
when I was hanging clothes on the line and he
wanted a cookie with sprinkles.
"I want to help hang clothes, too.
I think that would be wonderful."
-
when I told him that he was going to
have a great day at camp:
"I think it's going to be phenomenal."
when I told him ms. georgia said he had a good day:
"Why didn't she say it was phenomenal?"
-
when I told him we were going to kellie's house
for dinner and asked if he remembered when she babysat:
"Yes. She has brown hair, but it's not too dark. And
she had a black shirt, right? And blue jeans? And pink skin?"
-
when I asked him why he liked to eat werewolf fur:
"Because it taste good. It has lots of chemicals on it."
-
when I told him that I was going to start
calling him "shockey" because he liked to
tell stories and shock people:
he didn't say anything...he flashed me.

No comments: