Saturday, September 27, 2008

SORE THROAT BIRTHDAY

Sully had his tonsils and adenoids removed. A huge praise that he has handled it extraordinarily well. He was very stoked to find out he got to watch tv on school days and that he was going to get gifts. We were in the car on the way home and he said, "Hey Mommy!" I turned around and he had his chin propped on his palm and said, "I didn't get any presents" very matter-of-factly. I told him they would come and boy did they! We were on a walk today and talked to a neighbor as she checked her mail. I told her he had his tonsils out two days ago...Sully told her that he had a sore throat birthday.

here he is with the first of many gifts...

and here he is at the end of the day....after playing with all his new things. he's wearing his new athletic shorts, shirt without a design, and holding oil slick...who had been transformed many times. He was so exhausted, but wasn't going to give up the tv on a school day...I really hope the novelty doesn't wear off!

And please say a little prayer that Sully continues to heal and handle things so well.
thanks!
dr. denise
aka- mommy

3 comments:

Just Me said...

I just came across your blog. How cute is he. I will pray for the fast healing.

Chandler said...

Feel better soon, Sully!

Anonymous said...

Sully Wully NO NO loves you and hopes you feel much better soon....I'm very proud of you and hope you get to watch lots of tv while you are out of school getting all better!
May the force be with you!
Hugs No No