Sunday, March 22, 2009

GUESS WHAT I FOUND?

Yep. The Cumberland Island photos. They were right there in my blog folder. Re-sized and everything. Just waiting on me. Further proof of my congenital affliction: If It Was A Snake It Would Have Bit Me Disease. Now for the pics...

A seagull on the way over... And an armadillo when we got there...
Kids and horses. You can see the horses past Tiff in the marsh.
Looks like I'm missing a kid...
Oh. There he is. Want to know what is in that snazzy blue backpack?
It seemed we had a problem with the guys sitting around and the girls doing all the work. Tiff, Carolyn, and I would be busy packing and unpacking while the guys watched TV. I would turn it off and give them the everyone needs to pitch in speech. They would do something meaningless and go wait by the elevator while we continued to pack. Or chase each other and pretend like they didn't start it and had no part in it when I started in on the how old are you? what should a ____ year-old be doing to help? speech.
Sully took the hint and decided he would help out. He packed for a nail emergency!? I praised him because I was just so thankful that his idea of helping wasn't turning up the TV so he could hear over the girls.
big tree. really big tree.
After a really long boardwalk, we made it to the sand...
and then to the beach...
The kids had a great time and want to go back with Bob.
I think that is a great idea. He can give the don't pick apart the ruins speech or the these trees are really old and I don't care that that kid's parents are letting him do that speech. Good times. :)

No comments: