Monday, March 09, 2009

MOMMY MUFFIN MORNING

yes, he's pointing at me.
yes, he loves me.
yes, I'm getting all he's growing up way too fast now...

sully can push you to your breaking point (as can most kids) and then be the most delightful thing imaginable the next day... or after a good nap. tonight we went for a walk after dinner. we did the usual one mile loop. about 3/4 of the way, he grabbed my hand and just walked beside me. didn't race harrison, didn't ask for anything, just wanted to hold my hand. then a he insisted we catch up with bob. he reached up and grabbed bob's hand, too. it was so sweet.

I thank God everyday for sully and the joy he brings. I question my ability to parent daily, but some little something happens that makes me realize I must be doing something right...

I love that boy!



No comments: