Thursday, April 10, 2008

I REST MY CASE!

Today we were at the park for a little spring break fun and to do some portraits. We were in the woods and Sully found a stick. Guess what he named the stick? Pecker! So Monica takes the boys to the playground; Alex, Harrison, Sully and the Pecker. While I'm in the woods photographing Jess, Sully asked Harrison if he would like to trade Peckers in front of the other moms. Lucky Monica. Then the worst possible thing...a little girl got Sully's Pecker! He had to apologize for screaming at her. It's a sunny 75 degrees, sliding boards, sand toys, bars for climbing and swinging... Monica and I agree to sit guarding Pecker... seriously!? I'm starting to think he does these things on purpose. If Captain Master Uncle Wes wasn't six hours away, I would have no doubts!

1 comment:

amy climie said...

HA!!HA!!

We have got to come see you guys.

-amy