Friday, April 11, 2008

MACE PICS

It's been a while since I posted some pictures of Mace, aka: Sully's little brother...because heaven knows he not getting one any other way :) . But Mace is doing well. He's put on a lot of weight and all of it muscle. He's freakishly strong. The separation anxiety is better as long as he's not left indoors, but he still runs like a greyhound if he gets loose...I half expect to hear someone with a mic to say, "Here comes the bunny!". I spared my dear blog readers what happened to our real bunny :( . Anyway, his first allergy season with us doesn't seem to be bothering him at all. He had been in the woods chasing whatever it is that makes him bark his head off, when I finally got him to come inside he had a clean yellow line across his nose. Looking at it made my eyes water. Oh if the rest of us could only tolerate it as well! ready to pounce...that's all muscle folks!
We hang his toys from the clothes line to help entertain him.
And then he wants us to chase him after he gets it...
I just love him!

No comments: