Friday, April 25, 2008

PARENTS VS. PLAYERS

Harrison's t-ball league sponsors a parents vs. players event every season. It is so much fun. The parents have to bat with the opposite hand and the players have never lost. Can you believe that? We must have a really talented crop of kids around here ;) . Then when the game is over, they feed us dinner. I just love church-sponsored recreation. Sully's first at bat.
He needed a little help getting to first.
and was very disappointed when he didn't make it.
I don't think anyone knew who had the ball or if he was even tagged...


By the end of the game, Sully had enough of waiting his turn and getting tagged out. He is on his tummy looking at the trees in deep right field. I don't think team sports is his thing right now. I see weight lifting in his future...

And most importantly...I got two hits!

No comments: