Thursday, October 16, 2008

DRAG RACING & AND MY STATE OF THE UNDIES ADDRESS

sleeping in dad's undershirts was all the rage around this house. the boys were so cute picking out the soft, tagless ones. bob doesn't seem to think so. he made the comment that he couldn't wear one now because it has a stain (chocolate soy pudding) on it. I told him to wear it with a dark shirt because it was an undershirt...thinking most of my day-to-day shirts have some sort of child related stain. what I wear under my clothes is something I wouldn't blog about even if this wasn't a blog for pics of the kids. but my birthday gift was accidentally delivered to our home very early and thinking bob might have some 'splainin' to do....I opened it. so I will be having a fitting for some super fancy undies and bob will have the sweet reminder of how his boys like to drag race in his shirts as a last ditch effort to avoid bedtime...
enjoy those pudding stains dad!

No comments: