Monday, November 03, 2008

DA DA DAAAA DA, DA DA DAAAAAAAA

So if you don't know....that's the Indiana Jones theme song and it's heard around here often. We had two action packed archaeologist this year and that made for a lot of whip cracking and swinging and saving relics...
Here is the first Dr. Jones. He refused to smile because he said Indiana didn't. We were watching Myth Busters later (the one about the bike flip) and I pointed out that Indiana smiles after the bike is sent flying. Harrison informed me that that only happened because he had completed a mission. Well I got you all dressed and everything ready for Halloween....that's something to smile about, right? ok...so I forgot to paint your five o'clock shadow...you can keep the serious look for now. Here is the other Indiana Jones being a little camera shy... and we're off...
Sully pretending to be exhausted after only two houses...the one next door and the one across the street. but tell him maybe he should go home...
and look what happens!
he's cured!
Luckily, they are not to the pumpkin smashing age or I think this house would have been missing a few things. I'm just kidding. not my boys. ;)
thought this porch looked like a cool cavern in need of excavating
well, except for the wicker chairs.
Harrison played on the sympathy of everyone. He would say he couldn't have milk chocolate and send people running through the house looking for something. I finally told him he just had to say thank you and walk away. Here he is after scoring 5 blow pops.
Sully had to hitch a ride...
the night was over for him and he went back to the house with Lolly, Pop-Pop, and Beck. Bob and Grandpa took Harrison around the block to hit the piano teacher's house. I hid in a magnolia tree to scare them. I think I only got Grandpa. Next year I'll add a chainsaw or something...

No comments: