Thursday, November 20, 2008

A GLIMPSE INSIDE....

Lolly's kitty colony.
The people that used to live next to Mi-Mi have abandoned their cats. Lolly has been feeding them and feeding them well. They are beautiful cats. Most of them you can't touch, but some are warming up. Here are a few pictures of when we went to feed them on Sunday...


I would like to pause and note that Pop-Pop said these cats are very cool. He even lets them in his building. Pop-Pop loves his building. Here he is on top of it trying to make Harrison's airplane fly better...


so if you are itching to have a wild cat for a pet, just let me know. my friend, chandler, has offered to let me use her humane trap and I have found a place to do the neutering.
I would also like to add that Aunt Beck has her own kitty colony of strays and usually has some babies looking for homes, too.

2 comments:

Chandler said...

Wow - they are gorgeous. Feral cats usually aren't that pretty! But, pretty or not, let's get them fixed before they make even more!

Anonymous said...

Lifeline in Avondale will spay feral cats for $15. You can trap them fix them and then release them back to where they came from.
I'd gladly donate $30 to the cause. Change Harrison's blog to "Help me fix these cats"

http://www.atlantapets.org/lifeline