Thursday, December 11, 2008

AN ANSWER FOR EVERYTHING...

I'm not a big fan of nightlights, but Sully was relentless in his begging. So I finally gave in and between the nightlight and the Christmas lights...his room looks like the Vegas strip. Tonight he kept getting up for crazy reasons. My favorite was that he had to tell me that salt dissolves in water. Anyway, here is how our last conversation transpired:

me: Sully if you get up one more time, I'm going to take the nightlight out of your room. I think it is keeping you awake.

sully: It's not the nightlight keeping me awake. It's my brain. It can't control what I'm doing. It's missing a tube.

He must have found the tube because he didn't get up again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I often feel the same way - like I'm missing a tube!