Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'M SURE...

I'm not the only parent that wishes they could choose their children's friends...probably even more so when that friend is imaginary. Yes, Sully's nonstop story telling has resulted in a very elaborately woven friend named Alexandra. Alexandra is a boy. He lives with two sets of parents. I'll break them down for you this way-

Dad- Bob
Mom- Rosemary
3 Sisters- Rose, Fire and Fiber

Dad- Chocolate-Covered
Mom- Nanny
803 children- (I didn't ask their names)

Lucky me- Alexandra sends a lot of emails to Sully. One was a breakfast recipe that he insisted on making. It was two eggs, one tablespoon of brown sugar and one tablespoon of water. It tasted like French toast without the bread and syrup. And now I practice my court reporting skills:

Today Alexandra grocery shopped with his mom and his dad (I didn't ask which ones), got a Bakugan named StormWind that was awww-awwwsome with a grey face, blue eyes, and he's red clear, he went to the mall with his mom and his dad and got a Boba Fett and Jango Fett ship and two more things- he got a Christmas tree at 2:40 and he made ornaments. He didn't have any ornaments, but he had a huge-mon-go manger scene that is 18 feet tall. He did four more things. And today was his second birthday. He turned 22. Is that a big number? And on March-April he's going to turn 20 hundred. Three more things- he is getting a new table at the store. Two more things- he got stockings for his family and for his dog and his cat because his dog liked his cat and his cat liked his dog. One more thing- he got a chain gun.

And so it goes...and goes...and goes...I think Alexandra is a shopaholic. I just wish he would spend less time in the stores and more time watching the food network so he could share better breakfast recipes...

No comments: