Wednesday, December 17, 2008

NOAH AND THE DOG...

another weekend and another instance of me taking on way more than I should. but, as is usually the case, it was worth it. here are harrison and carolyn at an acting workshop. harrison was so stoked to have lines and carolyn was excited just to be on stage. harrison was noah and carolyn was a dog, water, and a narrator. it was cute and they really enjoyed it...
tiffany, troy, and sully went to medieval times for morgan's birthday...but no pictures. I'm still kicking myself for not getting the santa with a motorcycle sleigh at the varsity on grandmother's birthday. oh well... it was a great weekend and I'm sure we'll recover just in time for Christmas. and by some odd stroke of luck (I could never plan this well), bob and I were able to slip away for a lebanese dinner alone in the middle of all the craziness. :)

No comments: